AABRAR aims to provide awareness and assistance consistent to persons with disabilities’ rights, women rights and children rights to its targeted beneficiaries group in order to contribute in developing a more aware community on the issues of universal persons with disabilities/ women/ children/ Islamic rights.
For this purpose, AABRAR tries to:
1. Improve the ability to deliver better services to its target beneficiaries, through focusing on fund raising, quality services provision, networking and coordination;
2. Improving the ability/capacity of the staff for the purpose through focusing on provision of training and resources to relevant staff ;
3. Focus on the provision of the services under the strategy to the whole beneficiaries group in the intervention area of AABRAR;
4. Develop awareness raising publications;
5. Expand the services to other geographic areas.
6. Construct accessible ways (ramps) to facilitate the mobility of persons with disabilities.