To contribute to the reduction of corruption in the government organizations and non- government organizations across Afghanistan and to improve governance and implement good governance strategy, AABRAR has planned the following set of activities.
1. With the help of registered civil society organizations, AABRAR implements a series of capacity development trainings in the areas of program management, financial management, communication, monitoring and evaluation, use of financial management software and many more to help the government staff in the covered provinces get used to the transparent procedures of work and use the software that record all the incurred expenditures.
2. AABRAR implements awareness rising in the provinces, districts and local communities informing people of the government’s roles and responsibilities so that people understand that government is responsible to serve them and hence there is no need to pay bribes for the legal works.
3. AABRAR helps the government of Afghanistan with offering them qualified individuals from time to time for the purposes of internship. This will have two fold effects, 1. The government will have volunteers to work for them, and 2. The internees will gain experience of how the government’s activities are conducted.
4. Capacity development trainings will be provided to the CSOs, local councils, spiritual leaders and Ullamas to help train them for supporting the government activities and to help the government of Afghanistan in smooth performance.
5. To pave way for good governance for smooth flow of information across the government offices
6. To improve accountability of the government offices by the citizens of Afghanistan