AABRAR’s programs aim to:
- Empower marginalised people economically by providing vocational training, business skills and job-search training to assist people to secure long term employment.
- Create employment opportunities for beneficiaries when they have completed the training programs.
- Provision of Civic Education services
- Increase overall socio-economic participation and improve quality of life and general well being through literacy and numeracy training, health education, and mine awareness training.
- Improve the mobility of disabled people through physiotherapy, bicycle training, and sporting activities.
- Increase the social participation of people with disabilities and negate the negative stigma attached to disability through awareness raising.
- Generate recreation through sporting activities
- To provide emergency relief services in natural disasters and wars
- To integrate people with disabilities into the broader community by providing them with access to vocational training
- Provision of Project Proposal writing, Project Cycle Management training to the CDCs members and local councils
- To advocate for the rights of persons with disabilities, youth and women
- To provide peace building and conflict resolution trainings
Our Respected Donors: